1. Open the Google Chrome Settings page. You can either type chrome://settings in the address bar and hit Enter or click the hamburger icon at the top right > Settings.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click Show advanced settings.
3. Under Privacy, click Content settings...
4. Scroll down to Notifications.
5. Click Manage exceptions... to see the list of sites that you've granted permission for notifications. Click the X to the right of any of these URLs to stop the site from sending notifications.
Step 1- Go to the Safari browser and click on Safari.
Step 2- Select the website you want to unsubscribe to and select Allow or Deny as per your requirements.
Step 3- Do not forget to check the box at the bottom which says “Allow websites to ask for permission to send notifications.”
Step 1- Go to Settings. Click the icon of Settings at the right of your browser window and choose “Options.”
Step 2- Choose “Content”. At the left of the page, choose “Content”.
Step 3- Enable or disable notifications.
On Chrome Mobile:
Step 1- Open Chrome browser and Click on Menu, under this section tap Settings.
Step 2- Scroll Down and click on Site Settings
Step 3- In Site settings, again continue to scroll down and choose Notifications.
Step 4- In the Notifications section, select the site you want to allow or deny web push services.
Step 5- On the next screen, tap on clear & reset, a pop-up will appear asking for your permission to allow or Block notifications from the selected website. Choose the option as per your preference.
More Information: https://blog.izooto.com/disable-web-push-notifications/